2018: Ph.D. Centrale Lille 🇫🇷
2015: M.Phil U. Melbourne 🇦🇺
2014: MSc. ENS Cachan 🇫🇷
I am a CNRS research scientist at CRAN since 2019. I am a member of the SiMul research group., the multidimensional signal processing research group in the BioSiS department at CRAN.
I develop signal processing theory and methods to leverage polarization properties in physics, focusing on interpretable, geometric and algebraic approaches.
My research interests include bivariate signal processing, polarimetric imaging, quaternion-valued signal processing, with applications to underwater acoustics and gravitational waves in astrophysics.
Wanna join our group? We have currently a 12-month postdoctoral researcher position available on Geometric Bayesian inference for bivariate signals, starting anytime in 2023. See also this master internship position.
|Sep 8, 2023||Our overview paper Quaternions in Signal and Image Processing: A comprehensive and objective overview has been published in IEEE Signal Processing Magazine.|
|Jun 15, 2023||4 papers accepted at the French signal processing conference GRETSI. See you in Grenoble in august!|
|May 31, 2023||New paper “Broadband properties of potential and kinetic energies in an oceanic waveguide” with Julien Bonnel published in JASA.|
|Apr 12, 2023||New version of our preprint Polarimetric Fourier phase retrieval along with the study of its related uniqueness properties in the new preprint Uniqueness of rank-one auto-correlation matrix polynomials factorization.|
|Mar 17, 2023||Two papers accepted at ICASSP’23. See you in the greek island of Rhodes in June!|
- IEEE SPMQuaternions in Signal and Image Processing: A comprehensive and objective overviewIEEE Signal Processing Magazine, 2023
- submittedPolarimetric Fourier phase retrievalMar 2023
- submittedOn factorization of rank-one auto-correlation matrix polynomialsJul 2023
- IEEE TSPA General Framework for Constrained Convex Quaternion OptimizationIEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, Jul 2022
- JASAPolarization of ocean acoustic normal modesThe Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, Jul 2021